This bearing material has an excellent abrasive resistance and coefficient of thermal expansion, equal to stainless steel. CREACOMP® LTE-1 is a proprietary thermoplastic material with non-metallic bearing holder assembly, developed for use as bushing in pumps, handling abrasive media from -50°C up to +180°C continuous service temperature into pump applications. ...
Savings potential for the user
- Risk of a production breakdown is minimized:
The use of CREACOMP® composites increases the reliability of pumps. So that the risk of pump breakdowns and therefore possible production breakdowns are minimized.
- Higher service life of pumps:
Greater running smoothness due to diminished vibrations and running noises by using CREACOMP®, which has excellent material damping characteristics; avoidance of total pump write-offs, as “seizing up” is avoided.
- Increase in pump efficiency:
Reduction of running clearances by up to 50%
- Longer operating life of bearings and split rings:
Higher resistance to wear and tear as well as corrosion of critical components, such as bearings, split rings and ball races.
- Reduction of operating costs (Life Cycle Cost):
For pumps from production to service costs
- Fewer downtimes due to longer maintenance intervals for production plant, problem-free installation, longer plant operating times