This bearing material has an excellent abrasive resistance and coefficient of thermal expansion, equal to stainless steel. CREACOMP® LTE-1 is a proprietary thermoplastic material with non-metallic bearing holder assembly, developed for use as bushing in pumps, handling abrasive media from -50°C up to +180°C continuous service temperature into pump applications. ...
CREALLOY® Metal Sealings – Perfekt in temperature range from –270°C to +650°C
In applications with extremly high or low temperatures, very long service life, high resistance against radiation and if a very low leakage rate is required, CREALLOY® Metal Sealings are perfect suited.
- Lowest leakage rate down to 10-9 ml/s
- Pressure range from ultra-high vacuum up to 5,000 bar
- High resistance of corrosion and radiation
- Resistance against ED
- Very long service life, no aging service
- Compensation of deformation of the flanges
For further informationen: email@example.com