In Anwendungen bei extrem hohen oder tiefen Temperaturen, sehr langen Standzeiten, einer hohen Strahlenbelastung und überall dort, wo es auf sehr niedrige Leckraten ankommt, kommen CREALLOY® Metalldichtungen zum Einsatz. ...
Senior Sales Engineer, Medical (m/f/d)
- Calls on existing customers to strengthen existing relationships and promote our capabilities in order to secure existing business and to gain new projects which result in increased sales revenues.
- Calls on new customers, or new contacts at existing customers, to promote our
- capabilities in order to develop new relationships and gain new projects and orders.
- Develops and prepares technical and commercial proposals to existing and new customers to get our products tested and approved, thereby increasing the size of our foot print at the customer´s site.
- Solves special customer problems like late deliveries or quality issues in order to improve our image with customers and receive fewer customer complaints.
- Prepares quotations and advises inside sales on how to calculate process for quotations in order to secure the current gross margin targets.
- Writes reports, creates Medical forecasts, overviews and statistics to inform management and colleagues about the general situation, existing successes and problems.
- Plans, initiates and organizes marketing measures like mailings or exhibitions for the purpose of expanding the customer base.
- Monitors medical market focus for new projects and trends to ensure timely reaction to new opportunities and threats.
- Coordinates international projects such in new acquired Key Accounts with Sales management and Engineering staffs of the relevant states – mainly Western US territory – to ensure a consistent approach to customers.
Job Experience and Proficiencies
- The job requires a working knowledge of Medical engineering, particularly as it applies to our applications, potential applications, and applications-related problem solving for those sectors. A working knowledge of how larger businesses´ economies and national economies operate, particularly with respect to funding new medical projects, is mandatory. Working knowledge of, and proficiency in executing, the full range of selling activities and skills, as enumerated in the „Accountability Statements“ section of this Job Description is required.
- The job also requires working knowledge of medical procurement procedures and medical approaches to making technical improvements. Working knowledge of quality and approval requirements in the medical industry is also required.
- The empathy required to understand customers and build relationships with them is invaluable in the position. The ability to communicate clearly in speaking and in writing, in English, as well as the languages of other countries in which the position operates, is a key requirement for this position.
- Possession of an in-depth knowledge of our Medical products and engineering, manufacturing, and other technical staff resources in Germany and Switzerland is required to ensure that these resources are used to optimal advantage in maintaining and building the Medical business base in the assigned territory. An engineering degree, or technical degree with equivalent experience, is required for this job.
What we offer you
- a challenging and exciting job with prospects and opportunities to contribute your own ideas
- professional and committed team, cooperative working environment with short decision paths
- adequate wages
- collegial and international atmosphere
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please send your application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation to Christine Stettin email@example.com